Friday, June 5, 2009

Remembering Our Son

Hard to believe it's been 18 months today. A lot sure has changed except the pain we feel. I really thought it would be the 1 year mark that would hit the hardest but today just seems to be a very emotional day for me. As I embrace my two beautiful girls, I feel incomplete, maybe a little betrayed by the Lord?....but thankfully these moment's are short and I look at the positives that have come from the loss of my son.

So here are some of the positives that have come into my life since Zach's passing.
*I'm finding a new relationship with God
*We found a beautiful way to honor Zach, by starting this business and helping other's in their time of need
*We we're blessed with another miracle
*The Lord watched over this new miracle when thing's didn't look so good
*When Adalyn was born I knew that Zach was with her, protecting her and helping her grow
*Now as we face some medical issue's with Adalyn, I know her big brother is with her every step of the way

Adalyn has been talking more and more today to the ceiling and her smiles are extra special...coincidence? maybe...But I'd like to think it's because Zach's here with us and sending his love to me thru Adalyn. :)


**UPDATE**
Just a brief update. As I somewhat mentioned, Addie has some issue's we have to address. Its nothing to bad, just really bad Acid Reflux that was causing her to choke and stop breathing. So at her 6 month check up a plan was set to see if meds would work. So far I think things are getting better, but we are still praying...as the next step is to have testing and procedure's done.
So I haven't been able to get out yet for picture's. We are hoping to get thing's accomplished this weekend.
Also, please stay tuned as we are gearing up for our first ever contest! I can't wait...and you won't want to miss it!

No comments: